We flew back in to O.C. airport at around 1pm yesterday. Home by 2 or 2.30 (I'm not sure), then on the couch for the rest of the day napping on and off.
I'll bore you with all the gory details of the weekend later, once my mind and body have both had a chance to catch up. Suffice to say that Fergus, Raz, and I all crammed 2 weeks worth of stuff into two days:
1. the Whiskies were OUTSTANDING
2. theJamez IS as funny and witty in person as on LJ.
3. Hairpinturn is just like her LJ entries, with a bit more tourette's.
4. hanging out with theJamez, hairpinturn, pantalons, and Evan, as well as Fergus and Raz, felt like we had all been friends forever.
5. San Francisco feels like home.
6. Gay waiters appear to love me.
7. the relative value of all the whiskies we consumed paid for the event tickets, hotel, and flight up.
8. Bartenders really love Fergus. So much so that we got 3 shots on the house. (the longer story is MUCH more impressive, so I'll regale you with that later...)
9. the Whiskies were OUTSTANDING
More to come later I promise. Pictures may even come tonight. Work, however, is seemingly a priority today. Damn.